skip to main | skip to sidebar

Meaningful Creative Media

Creative Media Industry ,the Meaning Creation and Creativity Involved, explored.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

wattwatt - community for individuals interested in electrical energy efficiency - wattwatt

wattwatt - community for individuals interested in electrical energy efficiency - wattwatt
Posted by salim at 8:11 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  February (12)
  • ▼  2008 (13)
    • ▼  February (12)
      • wattwatt - community for individuals interested in...
      • Future is boring?
      • Biblioteca Parque EspaƱa / Giancarlo Mazzanti » Pl...
      • Havana Typical Scene
      • <!--cut and paste-->
      • <!--cut and paste-->
      • Starck TED Talk
      • Pangea Day
      • No title
      • Pangea Day
      • Pangea Day
      • TED | Talks | Jaime Lerner: Sing a song of sustain...
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (13)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (12)

About Me

salim
Nottingham, United Kingdom
I was born and raised in Jeddah -Saudi Arabia. I obtained my high school certificate from Al Andalus School 2003. Then I started my degree in Architecture and Environmental Design at Nottingham University, UK. After graduation (June 08) I will study Entrepreneurship and Media management in Jonkoping Inetrnational Business School in Sweden.
View my complete profile